About our club
We’re far more than just a track racing club though: as well as our summer-long Friday Night Track League, we run a popular road race and cyclo-cross as well as weekend club rides for all abilities. We have a strong road team, with our Halesowen Academy providing a complete pathway from infant level up to senior.
Halesowen A&CC is one of the leading cycling clubs in the West Midlands
What makes Halesowen unique – as well as our distinctive purple kit – members have exclusive use of our own banked 400m outdoor velodrome.
HACC membership fees include access to our training sessions – held all year round , for all ages and abilities, and run by British Cycling registered coaches.
Other activities, partners and users of the club and facilities
• British Cycling National series and National Championships organised by the club.
• British Cycling West Midlands for Regional Events.
• Close links with other clubs in the area who hire the track and facilities.
• Local schools who access the facility, from organised activities starting initially from school site projects.
• Club promotion of a season long track league offering competition to all ages.
• British Cycling Club and Development Departments to access opportunities within the BC strategy.
The cycling facilities consist of:
A banked 400m track
Track cycles available to hire.
Changing rooms for male, female and disabled, complete with showers.
large tarmaced car park
external perimeter of the grounds suitable for cyclo-cross training and minor events.
Halesowen A & CC is a multi sport club encompassing not only cycling but also athletics, weights and tennis. The club also has an active social section.
The grounds are wholly owned by the club and are assigned in a board of trustees who are all life members of the club. The total membership of all sections is in the region of 1,000.
Halesowen A & CC Cycling Section are in an enviable position of having these facilities available to its members and co-exists with its other sports sections by virtue of co-operation to the good of all its members.